Estate Planning with Stephen Wesolick
I have worked hard to ensure that our firm is different than most because we have a passion for this work and feel there is a gap in most families’ plans. Other firms mainly address “after death” issues, leaving families vulnerable when the unexpected happens “during life.” I know it is a great privilege to help families effectively plan their estate and leave a meaningful legacy. I realize that when clients come to us they entrust us with their families, fortunes and futures, and I take that responsibility very seriously. By “fortune” I mean that which is most precious to you, whether it’s your family, business, wealth, values, memories or any other good fortune.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: What You Can Expect
You can trust that I will consistently and responsibly perform all requested services and that I will be available when you need me.
- Treat you with respect, honesty and dignity.
- Act as your attorney and counselor, putting your interests first.
- Strive to acquire a complete and accurate understanding of your concerns, needs, and circumstances to help you plan appropriately for your legacy.
- Explain the implications and strategies that I identify.
- Update you by e-mail, mail and phone.
- Give you a clear schedule and budget for completion of the steps involved in your estate plan.
Keys to a Successful Relationship: What I Can Expect
Effective communication and mutual respect are essential to a successful relationship, so I expect:
- Complete disclosure
I expect you to understand that my recommendations are always based on your best interest. As my client, you need to know that all legal advice and strategies will be based on the information you provide to me. I expect you to participate enthusiastically in the Forward Development Process .